Social Media Training for Political CampaignsExtend your reach using professional-grade social media strategies.
We’re launching a new course here at Candidate Boot Camp. But first, we’re offering it as a FREE, 6-week webinar series. You don’t want to miss this opportunity! When this is over, you’ll need to pay to access this important content.
This course is designed for:
- Political candidates looking to level-up their social media game
- Campaign managers responsible for creating successful digital strategies
- Communication directors operating on the digital front lines every day
- Grassroots organizers scrambling to recruit and retain activists
Next Webinar: 24-May 3 PM EDT
What We’ll Cover
You’ll learn how to think like a digital marketing pro. We’ll show you the Constituent Journey, how to build an asset base, attract the right audience, and generate action.
This hour covers Facebook basics: profiles, pages, groups, events, ad accounts, and messenger. We’ll also talk about the different post types and cover some best practices.
Advertising on Facebook
Super-charge your Facebook presence with smart paid campaigns. Learn the anatomy of an ad campaign (objectives, audiences, creative, and campaign hierarchy). We’ll walk you through the process, step-by-step.
Hashtags, replies, retweets, mentions: What does all this stuff mean? We’ll explain the mechanics behind Twitter as well as organic and paid strategies to grow your audience.
No amount of strategy, tactics, or money will fix lousy content. You’ll learn ten rules to avoid failing at social media. We’ll also talk about visual design, storytelling, and persuasion techniques.
The right tool for the job can save you a whole lot of time. We’ll share some of our favorite free and low-cost tools and applications that help make you efficient and professional.
Webinars will run weekly on Thursdays at 3 PM EDT beginning 19-April.
Week 1: Digital Strategies, Thursday, 19-April, 3-4 PM EDT
Week 2: Mastering Facebook, Thursday, 26-April, 3-4 PM EDT
Week 3: Advertising on Facebook, Thursday, 3-May, 3-4 PM EDT
Week 4: Mastering Twitter, Thursday, 10-May, 3-4 PM EDT
Week 5: Content Essentials, Thursday, 17-May, 3-4 PM EDT
Week 6: Digital Toolbox, Thursday, 24-May, 3-4 PM EDT
Information and logistics:
- You only need to register for one webinar and you’re automatically signed up for the rest of the series.
- There will be Q&A at the conclusion of each presentation, which may cause the sessions to go longer than 60 minutes.
- Replays for each webinar will be available for 7 days after they air. After that, they go behind the paywall.
About the Host
Jon DiPietro is the founder of Candidate Boot Camp and has been a digital marketing professional with Liberty Digital Marketing for 10 years. He is also the author of Social Media for Engineers and Scientists. He helps political candidates use web technology, email marketing, social media, and digital advertising to be successful.